The founders of Onward Vet understand the needs of veterinary clinics. Timeliness, efficiency, and convenience are paramount when working in the medical industry, and we developed our veterinary management software to make that possible.
The Origins of Onward Vet
The concept for Onward Vet’s veterinary practice management software was the result of veterinarians complaining that they were drowning in paper medical records. This inefficient practice was extremely time-consuming, often causing the staff to misplace the records due to the sheer volume. Patients would have to wait for their files to be located, appointments would take longer than usual, and clinics were not seeing as many patients as they could be as a result.
Veterinarians also complained that, when they tried to virtualize their record keeping, they found the existing practice management software to be very cumbersome to use. It depended heavily on IT support to take care of backups and system issues.
The idea for a better mouse-trap was born with the mission to help veterinarians easily, efficiently, and effectively manage their hospitals without the headaches of in-house information technology. Onward Vet’s state-of-the-art, cloud-based veterinary practice management system was the answer. No servers to maintain – the freedom of using any device and internet connection was all that was needed to access the records from anywhere in the world!
- MS Computer Engineering from University of Southern California
- MBA Entrepreneurship & Marketing from University of Southern California
- BS Electronics Engineering from Bangalore University, India
- Rajat previously was associated with Ernst & Young LLC, Computer Sciences Corporation and Paramount Pictures
Founder and CEO
- MBA Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship from the University of Southern California
- BS Industrial Engineering from Oregon State University
- Doug was previously associated with Richards & Associates (a business software consulting company), and McDonnell-Douglas Corporation
Director, Sales & Marketing
- 15 years of healthcare experience in hospitals, medical groups, and health plans
- Former director of healthcare CFO advisory and transaction services for KPMG LLP.
- MS in Health Administration from University of Southern California
- BS in Health Administration and Planning, University of New Hampshire
- 20 years of experience in healthcare technology
- Expert in conceptualizing, developing, and marketing new products and building organizational functions to scale with growth
- MBA from San Diego State University
- BA in Economics from University of California, San Diego